Propane Griddle 24 x 36"
These units are just what you need for your next pancake breakfast. The grill is a heavy steel (1/4") plate that heats evenly and cooks consistently. They are great for pancakes, eggs, bacon or sausage or try them for fajitas! The grill is on casters for easy moving across flat surfaces. The rental price includes one propane tank and griddle cleaning.
Propane can only be used outdoors. Indoor use is prohibited.
Total of three burners. Each burner 35,000 BTU's
Weight approximately: 110 lbs
- Ensure all three burner knobs located on the right side of the griddle are in the “OFF” position (horizontal)
- Ensure that the propane tank is properly connected
- Turn the propane on at the source SLOWLY and wait 2 minutes before ignition. Failure to wait may cause the safety device in the cylinder valve to activate which will reduce the flow of gas to the cylinder
- Turn the back burner knob ¼ turn to start the flow of gas
- Hold the lighter or long match to the burner to ignite
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the middle and front burners
To turn OFF the Griddle
- Turn propane “OFF” at the tank to extinguish the griddle
- Turn all burners to the off position
- CAUTION the top of the griddle may remain hot up to ONE HOUR after turning the griddle off